Stockholm must see 3h tour | Vasa Museum, boat trip and Old Town city walk | Small Group
- Adult Ages 16+
- Youth Ages 10-15
- Child Ages 9 & Under
Experience the best of Stockholm!
Experience the best of Stockholm and uncover the secrets of the city with this guided tour. Take a stroll on the cobblestone filled streets through Stockholm’s Old Town and delve into the deep history of the Swedish capital. Explore the “city of islands” from the marine point of view on a 10min share commuter boat trip, and experience the incredibly well-preserved Vasa ship, the once flagship of the Swedish Navy.
- Start at a easy to find central location: Gustav the III obeilisk / Slottsbacken obliisk.
- Experience the rich history of Stockholm’s Old Town.
- Enjoy the striking views of the city from the water.
- Have your guide partly tailor the tour to fit your interests.
- On this trip you’ll explore old town stockholm visiting or passing by all major points of interest: Stockholm palace, Storkyrkan, main square Stortorget, Riddarholmen, house of knights, experience the smallest ally in Stockholm, the metal statue of St George and the dragon in Old town, a boat trip and short guided walk trough Djurgården isle passing by Vikingaliv, museum of wrecks, Liljevalls and the former navy quarters galärvarvet ending with a guided tour in the world famous Vasa Museum.